- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
I work as a Sales Administrator in Central Distribution and have been here 5 years now. I also ensure that Confex is up to date with all Health & Safety matters.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
I was a Trading Law Colleague for a large supermarket chain.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I'm usually learning lines and rehearsing for the next production that I'm in. Just recently I have starred as the grumpy Grandma in Roald Dahl's George’s Marvellous Medicine.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
Acting. Gardening. Holidaying.
- Who inspires you?
Sir David Attenborough for bringing (and keeping), amongst other things, Global Warming to the fore.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
I love to interact with people and enjoy being able to speak with our customers, so any work that involved meeting and talking to people.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
India - colourful, vibrant, fragrant, bustling, busy and beautiful.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
We work as a great team in Confex CD with plenty of laughs. It’s always busy so the days speed by ! And the girls I work with – priceless. Its lovely to work for a family run business too as the Directors are very approachable.