- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
I've worked in Confex CD since 2011. My job has developed over time. I'm now Accounts Manager looking after the day to day running of the Accounts side of CD. If you have a query about an invoice or payment youíll probably speak to me.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
Before coming to Confex I worked for Hook Norton Brewery as PA to the MD and before that I was a Commissioning Manager in the NHS.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I'm at my happiest when I'm outdoors, walking the dogs, exercising our pony, playing tennis or simply finding a sunny spot in our garden and watching the world go by.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
My dream is to have a small-holding with a few holiday lets as an income.
- Who inspires you?
My family inspire me. My Father always taught me to believe in myself, be positive and learn from my mistakes.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
Iíd be running my small-holding!!
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
Iíve visited lots of great places, but one that has really stuck with me was visiting the Churchill Cabinet War Rooms in London. It was so atmospheric and I really felt I was walking through history.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
I enjoy being part of a small team. Thereís always something to learn and a new challenge around the corner.