- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
I have worked at Confex for 2 years looking after the Foodservice division, crisps & snacks and the CORE own label.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
Before Confex I worked as a National Account manager for Tate & Lyle. Managing customers in the Foodservice, wholesale, and multiple sectors.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
Outside of Confex I enjoy playing golf, bike riding, cooking, spending time with family and socialising with friends.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
I spend a lot of time working on reducing my golf handicap. I’d also like to travel the world as much as possible.
- Who inspires you?
Jonny Wilkinson or Michael Jordan – Both relentless competitors and icons of their generations!
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
Sporting events: Get to travel and see some amazing sports events along the way.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
Bangkok. Crazy place that never sleeps, will never forget it!
- What do you like about working at Confex?
The Confex team are approachable, always willing to help and advise. I enjoy the autonomy that I have to move projects forward. Everyday is different which keeps the role interesting which I love.