- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
My main role at Confex is to keep the product images up to date, and to maintain the Image Bank. I create the Super Saver, Caterer Saver, FTGC, and Retail Club brochures, and also various Graphic Design work. I’ve been an employee at Confex since July 2017.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
I worked at DCS within the Graphic Design department.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I enjoy horse riding, listening to music/ going to gigs, yoga, watching films, going for walks, photography, and visiting historical places e.g., castles and museums.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
I would spend more time with family and friends, I’d also do some more travelling.
- Who inspires you?
I would have to say my mum is my biggest role model, she is a positive and confident individual who has always helped to encourage me and give me the best support.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
I would work in an Art and Design Business, or at an Animal Rescue Centre.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
It has to be Australia because it was an amazing experience! I visited some great areas, I went on the steepest railway, and went snorkelling in part of the Great Barrier Reef. The wild birds and wildlife were stunning! and I loved Sydney, it was definitely an experience I won’t forget.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
I enjoy working with the people here - I work with a great team. I also enjoy working with all the chocolate images each day!