- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
I work as a Sales Development Manager for the past 9 years.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
I started my career in sales and marketing over in Sri Lanka and the Maldives, after coming to the UK in 2004 I have worked for Nestle, Karelia tobacco and Molson Coors.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I spend most of my free time with my 3 kids, they keep me busy when I am not working.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
I would spend most of the time in Sri Lanka with my friends and family.
- Who inspires you?
Lord Sugar because of his achievement from a humble beginning.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
I would go into the real estate business, there is demand for properties at any given time.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
The Maldives – I like the blue sea and the people over there, Maldivians are friendly and they have a relaxed lifestyle.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
Confex as an organisation can adapt to any challenges and rise above the competition.