Green Wholesaler Award
The 2019 awards are supported by
In a world where green credentials are increasingly giving businesses a competitive edge, Confex offers its members a chance to win a green accolade for their business.
Take the opportunity to see how your green credentials stack up against similar businesses, and find out how to improve your environmental performance - which could lead to real cost savings.
The Confex Green Wholesale Awards, run in partnership with environmental consultants are supported by leading sector brand names, and are presented at the annual Confex trade show dinner. Awards are presented to the most eco-friendly businesses, together with a logo for use on winners' products and premises. Winners in each category will receive a trophy:
On top of this you stand to win increased publicity for your company, an improved reputation in the eyes of your customers and industry peers and the additional boost to staff morale that winning an award can bring.
The competition will be judged by environmental consultants.
- Digital Focus for Confex
- Confex 2019 - Growth and Technology
- Confex Invests in Growth
- Confex Chairman and App
- NEW CONFEX CHAIRMAN
- 15 mins with Marketing Manager Jess Douglas
- Confex Trade Show 2018
- Tom Gittins - staying ahead of the competition
- GREY MARKET MATTERS
- Jess Douglas in the Spotlight
- WHOLESALE MANAGER - Tom Gittins
- GLIMMER OF HOPE - TESCO/ BOOKER - BETTER WHOLESALING
- FWD 2018 Wholesale Market Report
- Group signs 14 New Members
- New Marketing Manager at Confex Ltd
- Seven object to Booker-Tesco
- Belated Birthday Greetings!
- Groups £3,000 for Charity
- Encouraging Expansion
- Confex Groups Confidence on Show
News & Events
The CDC provides members with the ability to order in smaller quantities than would be possible direct with the Supplier. This helps their cash flow, stock planning and drives their business to greater return.