- How long have you worked at Confex?
I joined Confex July 2017
- What were you doing before joining
I have studied a couple of creative courses including Graphic Design and Floristry, skills that have come in handy over the years. I previously worked at DCS within the Design department.
- Tell us something different about
your life outside of Confex?
My main hobby is horse riding. Iím currently having lessons with my horse Beau.
- Who are your role models and why?
I would have to say my mum is my biggest role model, she is a positive and confident individual who has always helped to encourage me and give me the best support.
- How do you like to spend any spare time you may have?
Horse Riding whenever I get the spare time. I also enjoy watching films, going for walks, photography, and visiting historical places eg. castles and museums.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
It has to be Australia because it was a brilliant experience. I visited some great areas and went snorkeling in part of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Tell us an ambition you have achieved and
one you have yet to fulfil?
I would say breaking in my horse Beau myself when I got her as a 2yr old, I put in a lot of time and hard work to bring her on to being a fantastic mare.
I would like to have a go at skiing one day.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
I enjoy working with the people here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and I work with a great team!. I also enjoy working with all the chocolate images each day!