- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
I work as a Sales Administrator in CD and have been here for just over 4 years.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
Before joining Confex I was working as a HCA/Ward Clerk at The Ellen Badger Hospital in Shipston on Stour and before that I was a Team Leader for a customer services department for an Ethical Telecoms Provider in Chipping Norton.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time with my 5 children and Partner. We attend as many festivals (music and food) and air shows as possible, we love going to the football and spending time in the family caravan in Selsey.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
I would love to open a rescue centre for Cats with disabilities, special needs and cats that are just a little bit ugly that struggle to find their forever homes and someone to love them. We have 5 cats and I adore them.
- Who inspires you?
My daughter Jess.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
If it couldnít be animal rescue, then my partner and I would love to open our own restaurant, specifically a BBQ smokehouse.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
The most interesting places I have visited would have to be Hong Kong, the culture was amazing and I just loved the buzz of the street life out there, the bright lights, the buildings and of course the food. I would also have to say the Blue Mountains in Australia, simply breath taking!
- What do you like about working at Confex?
My work family, we have so much fun. We work really hard in CD, itís not an easy job by any means, we call it complex Confex so having a good working relationship with my colleagues and being able to handle the tough days with the odd giggle means that I never wake up think I donít want to go to work today.