- How long have you worked at Confex?
I joined Confex in 2008.
- What were you doing before joining
Before joining Confex I worked within the Car Industry for 14 years, prior to that I worked in Hospitality Management.
- Tell us something different about
your life outside of Confex?
Outside of Confex my life revolves around the normal day to day things like spending time with the family and my 2 lovely Cats. I have also volunteered to help with the local Youth club in my Village, which we are trying to get up and running.
- Who are your role models and why?
I would have to say my youngest son is my role model, he has overcome Cancer and he is quite amazing with what he has gone onto achieve, despite what he has gone through. I am so proud of him.
- How do you like to spend any spare time you may have?
Any spare time that I have when not working is given to teaching a keep Fit class for any staff members at Confex, FOC. I also like socialising and catching up with friends and family.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
- Tell us an ambition you have achieved and
one you have yet to fulfil?
- What do you like about working at Confex?
I like working for Confex as it is a family run business. We work in a lovely office environment, the people are nice and I work with a great team in Central Distribution. The work can be quite challenging at times but this has not put me off as I am still here after all these years.