- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
- What did you do before joining Confex?
National Account Manager The Wrigley Co Ltd.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I like to get involved in Charity work & keeping Fit. I have completed over 25 Marathons & raised over £50,000 for various charities.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
I would not look at Role Models as such. My motivation comes from within & how I approach life in general. I would hope that is reflected with those who interact with me.
- Who inspires you?
I enjoy walking & taking part in sporting activities.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
There are many. I would say the best experience was taking part in Race to the Stones, 62 miles of open Countryside with great views across the Ridgeway in Wiltshire.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
One of my first was to complete a Marathon & then complete a Marathon in under 5hrs, both of which I have now done. Looking now to take part in more Extreme Endurance Events as I approach the Big 50!
- What do you like about working at Confex?
The environment & people make it a good organization to work for.