Business Development Director
- How long have you worked at Confex?
- What were you doing before joining
National Account Manager The Wrigley Co Ltd.
- Tell us something different about
your life outside of Confex?
I like to get involved in Charity work & keeping Fit. I have completed over 25 Marathons & raised over £50,000 for various charities.
- Who are your role models and why?
I would not look at Role Models as such. My motivation comes from within & how I approach life in general. I would hope that is reflected with those who interact with me.
- How do you like to spend any spare time you may have?
I enjoy walking & taking part in sporting activities.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
There are many. I would say the best experience was taking part in Race to the Stones, 62 miles of open Countryside with great views across the Ridgeway in Wiltshire.
- Tell us an ambition you have achieved and
one you have yet to fulfil?
One of my first was to complete a Marathon & then complete a Marathon in under 5hrs, both of which I have now done. Looking now to take part in more Extreme Endurance Events as I approach the Big 50!
- What do you like about working at Confex?
The environment & people make it a good organization to work for.