Green Wholesaler Awards 2016
The 2016 Green Wholesaler Award has been won by Kentish Match, a retail wholesaler from Orpington, Kent. This year’s judge, David Hilton, an expert in sustainable building and energy efficiency services and a sustainable building expert to Grand Designs Live Shows visited 4 finalists and has reported on his findings below.
- GREY MARKET MATTERS
- Jess Douglas in the Spotlight
- Confex Action Man!!
- WHOLESALE MANAGER - Tom Gittins
- GLIMMER OF HOPE - TESCO/ BOOKER - BETTER WHOLESALING
- FWD 2018 Wholesale Market Report
- Group signs 14 New Members
- New Marketing Manager at Confex Ltd
- Seven object to Booker-Tesco
- Belated Birthday Greetings!
- Groups £3,000 for Charity
- Encouraging Expansion
- Confex Groups Confidence on Show
- A story of collective success with Tom Gittins & Jess Douglas
- 15 minutes with Matthew Moare, Kentish Match Company
- Get ready for the Summer rush!
- Anniversary Charity Challenge
- Putting Members First with Tom Gittins
News & Events
The CDC provides members with the ability to order in smaller quantities than would be possible direct with the Supplier. This helps their cash flow, stock planning and drives their business to greater return.