Confex Road Shows 2016
During the first six months of this year BDMs and Supplier Account Handlers will be gathering in various parts of the UK to meet with Members. This is a new initiative that we hope will help forge better relationships with Members, some of whom cannot always make it to the Trade Show for reasons of distance and time. We hope that this will set a precedent for future regional meetings.
- GREY MARKET MATTERS
- Jess Douglas in the Spotlight
- Confex Action Man!!
- WHOLESALE MANAGER - Tom Gittins
- GLIMMER OF HOPE - TESCO/ BOOKER - BETTER WHOLESALING
- FWD 2018 Wholesale Market Report
- Group signs 14 New Members
- New Marketing Manager at Confex Ltd
- Seven object to Booker-Tesco
- Belated Birthday Greetings!
- Groups £3,000 for Charity
- Encouraging Expansion
- Confex Groups Confidence on Show
- A story of collective success with Tom Gittins & Jess Douglas
- 15 minutes with Matthew Moare, Kentish Match Company
- Get ready for the Summer rush!
- Anniversary Charity Challenge
- Putting Members First with Tom Gittins
News & Events
The CDC provides members with the ability to order in smaller quantities than would be possible direct with the Supplier. This helps their cash flow, stock planning and drives their business to greater return.